We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Blue Adventures Watersports
$65 for a One-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson for Two People or $129 for Four People (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a 'no super intelligent goat herd guarantee' with this deal.
- Grab a one-hour stand up paddle boarding lesson as you explore the Goat Island marine reserve with Blue Adventures.
- Pay $65 for two people, or $129 for four people.
- Get fit and have fun with this popular sport that's easy to learn and suitable for everyone.
- Explore New Zealand's first ever marine reserve with it's crystal clear waters and many species of fish.
Don't let the name Goat Island fool you. You absolutely won't be whisked away to an island inhabited by a super intelligent herd of goats who kidnap humans from the mainland and keep them as slaves.
It's a unique place, but not quite that unique. Get a one-hour stand up paddle boarding lesson, as you explore Goat Island marine reserve, with Blue Adventures. Pay $65 for two people, or $129 for four people.
Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing sports around the world. It’s an easy to learn sport that everyone can enjoy, and is a great way to get out and experience nature. It's also the perfect whole body workout that keeps you fit while promoting your balance, coordination, core strength and endurance. It's a low impact sport and will leave you feeling balanced, energised and at-one with nature.
To sweeten the deal even more, as part of your lesson, you'll get to explore New Zealand's first marine reserve, the famous Goat Island, located in Leigh, just one hour north of Auckland. From the vantage point of your SUP, you'll see many species of fish swimming through the crystal clear waters as you glide over seaweed jungles and discover large inlets and caves around the island. Blue Adventures promise to deliver you a personalised, fun, safe and absolutely exciting outdoor experience.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.