We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$65 for a One-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson for Two People or $129 for Four People (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a 'no super intelligent goat herd guarantee' with this deal.
- Grab a one-hour stand up paddle boarding lesson as you explore the Goat Island marine reserve with Blue Adventures.
- Pay $65 for two people, or $129 for four people.
- Get fit and have fun with this popular sport that's easy to learn and suitable for everyone.
- Explore New Zealand's first ever marine reserve with it's crystal clear waters and many species of fish.
Don't let the name Goat Island fool you. You absolutely won't be whisked away to an island inhabited by a super intelligent herd of goats who kidnap humans from the mainland and keep them as slaves.
It's a unique place, but not quite that unique. Get a one-hour stand up paddle boarding lesson, as you explore Goat Island marine reserve, with Blue Adventures. Pay $65 for two people, or $129 for four people.
Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing sports around the world. It’s an easy to learn sport that everyone can enjoy, and is a great way to get out and experience nature. It's also the perfect whole body workout that keeps you fit while promoting your balance, coordination, core strength and endurance. It's a low impact sport and will leave you feeling balanced, energised and at-one with nature.
To sweeten the deal even more, as part of your lesson, you'll get to explore New Zealand's first marine reserve, the famous Goat Island, located in Leigh, just one hour north of Auckland. From the vantage point of your SUP, you'll see many species of fish swimming through the crystal clear waters as you glide over seaweed jungles and discover large inlets and caves around the island. Blue Adventures promise to deliver you a personalised, fun, safe and absolutely exciting outdoor experience.