We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$72 for a 45-Minute Japanese Stone Spa & a One-Hour Signature Body Massage - Atrium on Elliot (value $148)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a spot of pure bliss at the aptly name Bliss Reflexology.
- Grab a signature body massage and Japanese stone spa for $72 at Bliss Reflexology.
- Includes two hours of hassle free parking.
- Spoil a lovely lady who deserves some much needed rest and relaxation.
Most of you probably feel that two out of seven days is simply not enough to recover from a week of work. However, it's how you use those two days that counts. Put aside a few hours to completely relax your body and mind.
Pay $72 for a signature body massage and Japanese stone spa at Bliss Reflexology and enjoy a well-earned break. You will also receive two hours, hassle free parking.
Bliss Reflexology offers a number of soothing treatments from reflexology to traditional massage. The stone spa works to loosens tired muscles and relaxes them completely. It'll warm up your body from the inside out, rid it of toxins, and open up the pores of your skin. This will help promote a strong skin surface against harsh summer sun rays. After the stone spa you'll enjoy a luxurious and relaxing full body massage designed to restore the delicate balance between body systems and functions. You'll experience increased circulation and many other great benefits thanks to one of their experienced and wonderful massage therapists.
Bliss has been the official massage service provider at Air New Zealand's Koru Lounge since 2005, and boasts the first and only Japanese stone spa in the country. You don't want to miss out on this deal today, so grab one for yourself today and one for your well deserving friend or lover and go along and enjoy the experience together! Today's deal is only valid at the Atrium on Elliot spa, and bookings are essential so remember to call ahead.
More Great Auckland Deals
White Island Tours Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.