We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$72 for a 45-Minute Japanese Stone Spa & a One-Hour Signature Body Massage - Atrium on Elliot (value $148)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a spot of pure bliss at the aptly name Bliss Reflexology.
- Grab a signature body massage and Japanese stone spa for $72 at Bliss Reflexology.
- Includes two hours of hassle free parking.
- Spoil a lovely lady who deserves some much needed rest and relaxation.
Most of you probably feel that two out of seven days is simply not enough to recover from a week of work. However, it's how you use those two days that counts. Put aside a few hours to completely relax your body and mind.
Pay $72 for a signature body massage and Japanese stone spa at Bliss Reflexology and enjoy a well-earned break. You will also receive two hours, hassle free parking.
Bliss Reflexology offers a number of soothing treatments from reflexology to traditional massage. The stone spa works to loosens tired muscles and relaxes them completely. It'll warm up your body from the inside out, rid it of toxins, and open up the pores of your skin. This will help promote a strong skin surface against harsh summer sun rays. After the stone spa you'll enjoy a luxurious and relaxing full body massage designed to restore the delicate balance between body systems and functions. You'll experience increased circulation and many other great benefits thanks to one of their experienced and wonderful massage therapists.
Bliss has been the official massage service provider at Air New Zealand's Koru Lounge since 2005, and boasts the first and only Japanese stone spa in the country. You don't want to miss out on this deal today, so grab one for yourself today and one for your well deserving friend or lover and go along and enjoy the experience together! Today's deal is only valid at the Atrium on Elliot spa, and bookings are essential so remember to call ahead.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.