We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$64 for a Bliss Hot Stone Massage, Voted Metro Magazine's 'Best Massage in Auckland 2012' (value $129)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Read the signs, it's time for a little R&R.
- Pay just $64 for a hot stone massage at Bliss Reflexology Takapuna - Metro Magazine's 'best massage in Auckland 2012'.
- Take advantage of a combination of warm oil, Swedish massage, pressure points and hot stone massage therapy.
- Let the power of heat infuse your muscles and totally sweep you away.
- The perfect Christmas gift for someone special.
You're behind the wheel of your car when all of a sudden you snap to attention and realise you've been on cruise control and have managed to navigate your car a kilometre or two along the road without even really being aware of what you're doing, either because you're distracted with a hundred and one things on your mind, or you're just plain tired and worn out. Not good at all, and a sure sign that you're overdue for a little time out to rest and relax.
As luck may have it, here's the perfect opportunity. Pay just $64 for a hot stone massage from Bliss Reflexology, Takapuna. You're in for a real treat, because these guys are Metro Magazine's 'Best Massage in Auckland 2012'. Pamper yourself, or this would make a very well received Christmas treat for someone deserving.
Open the door of Bliss Reflexology and instantly escape to a totally relaxed state of mind. Beautiful Japanese-influenced art and intricate decor greets you while huge comfortable chairs entice you further into this blissful haven. Step into your private room set at the perfect temperature thanks to your very own heat pump, and bask in the relaxation-inducing atmosphere complete with lovely atmospheric music and warm lemon water.
Now it's time for your luxurious massage. Soak your weary feet in a tub of deliciously warm water and feel relaxation start to seep up your legs into your torso. Your friendly and highly-skilled massage therapist will use a combination of warm oil, Swedish massage and pressure points to take you into a whole new world, then the application of perfectly warm hot stones will leave you there indefinitely. Enjoy the firm pressure of the stones all over your body as the heat from them radiates out and infuses into your weary muscles. From head to toe, your full body hot stone massage will leave your muscles limber and totally relaxed, your mind clear and stress free, and your perception of life just that little bit happier.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.