We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Black Box Boutique
$49 for a $100 Voucher to Spend In-store or Online (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find the power in high-end fashion.
- Grab a $100 voucher to spend at Black Box Boutique for just $49.
- Select from on-line or in-store shopping.
- Choose from a wide range of expertly edited clothing and accessories.
Fashion extremist and part time telephone user Lady Gaga said she was going to change the world, one sequin at a time. Clearly fashion has power, or at least some ability to increase your social ranking. So grab this deal and pick a side, maybe grab something more practical than a sequin though.
Change your world, grab a $100 voucher to spend at Black Box Boutique for just $49.
Black Box Boutique is your destination for boutique shopping. Featuring collections from New Zealand and international designers, Black Box always stocks the crème de la crème.
Offering collections from top brands such as Acne, Bassike, Beau Coop, BNWR, Cheap Monday, Chronicles, Commoners, Dr Denim, Herschel, Lela Jacobs, Maurie & Eve, Melissa, Nike, One Teaspoon, Shakuhachi, Therese Rawsthorne, Vanishing Elephant, and Vans you are sure to find something to suit your style.
Select your option from in-store or online shopping. Online orders include nationwide delivery.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.