We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $22 for a 20, 40 or 60 Piece Sushi Party Platter (value up to $139)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Impress all your friends this festive season without dirtying your apron.
- Grab a party platter of delicious sushi from just $22.
- Get it delivered straight to your door or pick up you platter from Kings Catering in St. Johns or Takinini.
- Platters include an array of seafood, chicken and vegetarian sushi, and are accompanied with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce.
In attempt to throw people off the scent when it comes to how old your turning, fairy bread may do the trick and look lovely; however, its ridiculous good looks are just part of this evil food's plan to deceive you. Serve it to your guests and you'll quickly discover that in the wrong hands you'll end up with hundreds and thousands unforgivably trampled into your carpet.
Go all grown-up and gourmet when it comes to entertaining guests this summer by grabbing some mouth-watering sushi. Pick from one of the following options:
- Pay $22 and pick up a 20-piece party platter or have it delivered for just $32.
- Pay $41 and pick up a 40-piece party platter or have it delivered for only $51.
- Pay $61 and pick up a 60-piece party platter or have it delivered for only $71.
If you're tired of seeing your guests look unimpressed when you serve them saveloys and soggy club sandwiches, then this is the deal for you. Whether it be for a general celebration, birthday party or work Christmas party, delicious sushi is always bound to delight.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.