We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bird on a Wire
$9 Per Head Catering for up to 80 People incl. Quarter Free-Range Chicken, Salad & Sourdough for Each Person
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure that you remember more about the catering at your Christmas party than that awful tulle magenta frock that Mary was wearing.
- Grab some delectable catering from Bird on a Wire including a quarter free-range chicken, a variety of delicious salads, sourdough and house-made sauces and bastes for just $9 per head.
- You'll be the host with the most without having to set foot in the kitchen.
Christmas parties are fun. What's not so much fun is chowing down on burnt to a cinder sausage rolls that someone forgot to take out of the oven and soggy asparagus rolls that have been loitering around for a couple of days now.
Make sure juicy gossip isn't the only thing you'll remember from your Christmas party this year by grabbing some gourmet catering including a quarter free-range chicken, selection of fanatastic salads, sourdough and house-made sauces and bastes from Bird on a Wire for 12 to 80 people for just $9 per head.
If you're a Ponsonby local you'll already know all about Bird on a Wire's delicious free range rotisserie chickens. If you're not familiar with them, well here's the perfect deal to help you to discover their mouth-watering good chicken. And what's even better is that you can share the love with your friends or colleagues this festive season. You'll not only be satisfying your taste buds in ways you never knew possible, but you won't have to worry about slaving away in the kitchen for hours on end either. So go ahead and make an excuse to throw a party; Bird on a Wire's tasty delights are sure to be a crowd-pleaser whether it's friends, family or colleagues you're entertaining.
More Great Auckland Deals
LOOP Bistro + Bar - Kingsland
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.