We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bird on a Wire
$9 Per Head Catering for up to 80 People incl. Quarter Free-Range Chicken, Salad & Sourdough for Each Person
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure that you remember more about the catering at your Christmas party than that awful tulle magenta frock that Mary was wearing.
- Grab some delectable catering from Bird on a Wire including a quarter free-range chicken, a variety of delicious salads, sourdough and house-made sauces and bastes for just $9 per head.
- You'll be the host with the most without having to set foot in the kitchen.
Christmas parties are fun. What's not so much fun is chowing down on burnt to a cinder sausage rolls that someone forgot to take out of the oven and soggy asparagus rolls that have been loitering around for a couple of days now.
Make sure juicy gossip isn't the only thing you'll remember from your Christmas party this year by grabbing some gourmet catering including a quarter free-range chicken, selection of fanatastic salads, sourdough and house-made sauces and bastes from Bird on a Wire for 12 to 80 people for just $9 per head.
If you're a Ponsonby local you'll already know all about Bird on a Wire's delicious free range rotisserie chickens. If you're not familiar with them, well here's the perfect deal to help you to discover their mouth-watering good chicken. And what's even better is that you can share the love with your friends or colleagues this festive season. You'll not only be satisfying your taste buds in ways you never knew possible, but you won't have to worry about slaving away in the kitchen for hours on end either. So go ahead and make an excuse to throw a party; Bird on a Wire's tasty delights are sure to be a crowd-pleaser whether it's friends, family or colleagues you're entertaining.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.