We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
East West Yoga
$50 for Five Casual Bikram Yoga Classes (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose from East West Bikram Yoga Newmarket and Ponsonby or Bikram Yoga Britomart.
- Grab five casual classes at East West Bikram Yoga or Bikram Yoga Britomart for $50.
- Discover for yourself all the positive effects yoga can bring.
- First timers or yoga fiends, everyone's welcome.
After a chilly winter it's no wonder we're all eager to work up a sweat under the summer sun. Work up a sweat indoors too and enjoy some amazing benefits for your body and mind.
Grab today's deal and let go of the stress. For just $50 you can try five casual classes at East West Bikram Yoga in Ponsonby and Newmarket or Bikram Yoga in Britomart.
There's no need to book for your casual classes - part of the inclusive nature of Bikram Yoga means they're open to everyone and it's suitable for a range of fitness levels. Whether you're a complete beginner or you've practised yoga before you're more than welcome. We can't promise that you'll miraculously be able to do acrobatics after your first class, but here are a few things we do know: Bikram Yoga may assist in preventing injury and promoting weight loss and it can also be a great way to de-stress and discover a sense of calm. It's a fusion of concentration skills, determination, patience, faith and self control. It's designed to make you feel as good on the inside as you'll look on the outside.
Each class is 90 minutes long and you should aim to arrive 15 minutes early. It's a good idea to have an empty stomach as well - no heavy meals two to three hours beforehand. You'll need to bring a water bottle, a large towel and your own mat - if you don't have your own yoga mat it's easy to fix - they're available for super cheap hire! There's plenty of info for new students available on the East West Bikram Yoga and Bikram Yoga Britomart sites and you'll also find their timetables so you can plan out your schedule.
There are three locations to choose from, East West Bikram Yoga in Newmarket or Ponsonby and Bikram Yoga in Britomart. All studios are spacious, comfortable and feature heated yoga rooms to help you get the most from your workout. Warming your muscles allows you to work deeper and safer making it easier for you to stretch and you're less likely to injure yourself.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.