We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bikini Booty Shapeup
$89 for a Four-Week Bootcamp incl. Three Training Sessions Per Week, Nutrition Plan, Pre & Post Screening (value $219)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get motivated and work off that holiday weight.
- Grab a four-week boot camp, including three training sessions per week, a nutrition plan, and a pre- and post- screening, with Bikini Booty Shapeup, all for only $89.
- Choose from two different start dates.
- Join up at either the Forest Hill or Victoria Park locations.
Just as any good Kiwi, it's likely that you've more than indulged yourself around the dinner table during these holidays. If it's looking like the Grinch stole your figure this Christmas, then get motivated, get outside, and get your booty back.
Grab a four-week boot camp, including three training sessions per week, nutrition plan and a pre- and post- screening from Bikini Booty Shapeup for only $89.
Whether your goal is to lose fat, tone up, gain energy or just feel great, the people at Bikini Booty Shapeup are ready to motivate you into achieving what you want. They offer fun but intense conditioning sessions set to music, so you can have fun while you work out. At the start of your four-week programme, you'll have your photo taken and receive a personalized member pack, including health facts and guidelines, as well as a health adviser you can contact at any point over the four weeks. You'll also get a screening at the beginning and end of your programme to measure your body fat percentage, gauge your progress and assess your fitness goals.
Training sessions are held at two locations: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Forest Hill Primary and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at Victoria Park, from 6am to 7am or 7am to 8am.
Choose from one of two blocks: 7th Jan - 2nd Feb, or 4th Feb - 2nd March Book early! Classes fill up fast!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.