We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bikini Booty Shapeup
$89 for a Four-Week Bootcamp incl. Three Training Sessions Per Week, Nutrition Plan, Pre & Post Screening (value $219)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get motivated and work off that holiday weight.
- Grab a four-week boot camp, including three training sessions per week, a nutrition plan, and a pre- and post- screening, with Bikini Booty Shapeup, all for only $89.
- Choose from two different start dates.
- Join up at either the Forest Hill or Victoria Park locations.
Just as any good Kiwi, it's likely that you've more than indulged yourself around the dinner table during these holidays. If it's looking like the Grinch stole your figure this Christmas, then get motivated, get outside, and get your booty back.
Grab a four-week boot camp, including three training sessions per week, nutrition plan and a pre- and post- screening from Bikini Booty Shapeup for only $89.
Whether your goal is to lose fat, tone up, gain energy or just feel great, the people at Bikini Booty Shapeup are ready to motivate you into achieving what you want. They offer fun but intense conditioning sessions set to music, so you can have fun while you work out. At the start of your four-week programme, you'll have your photo taken and receive a personalized member pack, including health facts and guidelines, as well as a health adviser you can contact at any point over the four weeks. You'll also get a screening at the beginning and end of your programme to measure your body fat percentage, gauge your progress and assess your fitness goals.
Training sessions are held at two locations: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Forest Hill Primary and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at Victoria Park, from 6am to 7am or 7am to 8am.
Choose from one of two blocks: 7th Jan - 2nd Feb, or 4th Feb - 2nd March Book early! Classes fill up fast!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.