We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Big Picture Wine
$28 for the Big Picture Wine Tasting Adventure for Two (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Never feel intimidated by a dizzyingly long wine list again.
- Grab a Big Picture Wine tasting adventure for two people for just $28.
- Enjoy a 30-minute wine flight film and personalised tastings.
Come on, we've all been there. Sitting down at a restaurant, only to be asked which wine you'd like to drink. Suddenly you're faced with a dizzyingly long list of choices and before you can stop yourself, you're squeaking out 'white?!'. Then it arrives, lovingly coated in a white cloth, and they pour it into your glass and ask you to taste it. You know you're supposed to sniff it, swill it and sip it - but to be honest, you have no idea why.
Enter today's deal and learn how to really appreciate wine, thanks to Big Picture Wine all for just $28.
Big Picture Wine promises to present the world of wine to you in a way you've never seen, heard or experienced before. There's a Willy Wonka sounding aroma room where you're encouraged to interact with different aromas, including sampling. Then there's a 30-minute wine flight film which soars you over Auckland and visits six wineries before finally enjoying a personalised wine tasting (choose white or red wine). You'll be able to pick from the following options when booking 10am and 3pm New Zealand Red, 11am and 4pm New Zealand White, 5pm Auckland Red or 6pm Auckland White.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.