We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Big Night Out Pub Crawl
$17 for The Big Night Out VIP Tour in Auckland (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Runs five nights a week - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Grab your spot on the Big Night Out VIP Tour in Auckland for only $17.
- Win amazing prizes from sky jumps to jet boat rides and trips to Queenstown.
- Get your dance moves ready, so you can own the night.
- 50,000 people have so far had a good night with these guys, so chances are you will too.
- Ideal for staff or office Christmas parties.
Everyone loves to have those epic nights out on the town. The ones you and your mates talk about for years to come, and every time it comes up, the story gets better and better. Now is your chance to be a part of one of those legendary nights. So suit up, and get ready for a night to remember.
Get your party hat on and let loose at all the hot spots over Auckland CBD. Grab your spot on the Big Night Out VIP Tour in Auckland for only $17.
These guys know how to put on a good night. Party professionals will introduce you to all the wicked bars around Auckland's CBD. Every bar is within walking distance, so no need to bus and you can avoid the queues. Everybody gets six free drinks, free food, huge drink discounts all night and you can win massive prizes. If you're new to Auckland, this is a great way to meet some people and learn all the good spots to go to. Or you can book for a group of mates, and create your own theme, perfect for someones birthday. So come and try something different and put a twist on your standard evening. Get amongst it and party with the party gurus from Big Night Out.
Meet 9.00pm at the QF Tavern, 131 Queen Street (opposite Vulcan Lane). Runs five nights a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Please drink responsibly.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.