We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Beyonce Hair Extensions - Auckland
$250 for a Full Head of Fusion Hair Extensions at Beyonce Hair Extensions (value $590)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.. Well, it will happen overnight actually.
- Create a new long-locked look with Beyonce Hair Extensions.
- Enjoy a full head of fusion hair extensions that only take 40 minutes to put in - and it's 100% real human hair!
- Lasts from three to six months with good maintenance.
- Grab one for yourself and treat a friend to a new look while you're at it.
Have you always wanted to have long flowing locks and groomed tresses like Paris, anyone from The Hills or Britney on a good day? Sick of your hairstyle that looks like a boy's and has no life to it? It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.
Well, actually, it will happen overnight. In fact, it'll happen in less than an hour. Today GrabOne and Beyonce Hair Extensions are here to save the day with a half-price deal on a full head of fusion hair extensions, so you can return to your long-locked days of old or create a new look for today.
There's a lot to think about when you're getting extensions. Are they going to be the right colour? Is there going to be an obvious line between your natural hair and your new locks? Are they just going to end up looking trashy? Rest assured that you'll be in good hands with Melissa and the dedicated staff at Beyonce Hair Extensions. The girls are hair extension specialists and the company is one of the biggest of its kind in the country.
With your GrabOne coupon you'll be treated to a full head of fusion hair extensions. This method bonds strands of real hair to your own hair. The extensions come in a range of colours and textures, so don't worry about the colour matching - there'll be the perfect shade to suit your current head of hair. Your new do will last for between three and six months if you look after it, plus the hair is reusable so you can clip it back in after you've had them taken out.
Worried that you might end up looking like a horse? Don't worry, Beyonce uses 100% real human hair, and your extensions will always look natural and fresh. The whole procedure takes under an hour, so you'll be out in no time with your fabulous new head-turning locks!
A lot of celebrities don't go anywhere without them, so have you got yours yet? Go on - all you need to do is click the big green BUY button to treat yourself to a superstar mane today. And because you've only got to head to Jervois Road, Beyonce is nice and handy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.