We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Bellota at SKYCITY
$25 for a $50 or $50 for a $100 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a delicious menu of traditional Spanish and Mediterranean tapas designed by internationally renowned chef Peter Gordon.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher at Bellota for only $25.
- Keen for more delicious dining? Pay $50 for a $100 voucher.
- Soak up the authentic Spanish atmosphere with good company, great music and fabulous Spanish wines and tapas.
It seems like some things are tough to improve. Take dinner, for instance – a gorgeous plate of steaming goodness and delicious flavours. However, what if rather than just one plate of dinner there were many different plates of many different flavours? Not just a foodie's dream – a reality, thanks to tapas.
We've got one of the most authentic tapas experiences you'll find in Auckland, thanks to international chef Peter Gordon's popular Spanish-style tapas bar, Bellota at SKYCITY. Try it for yourself by grabbing a $50 food and beverage voucher at Bellota (pronounced bey-otta) for just $25. Keen for more delicious dining? Pay $50 for a $100 voucher.
Stepping into Bellota feels like you've stepped into a tapas bar in Madrid. Tapas plates and little dishes scatter the tables, friends laugh over jugs of sangria and couples enjoy intimate conversation in the private booths. The authentic menu is stuffed with all the basics of Spanish cuisine - starting with crusty bread, olives, nuts, pickles and fine cheeses. Then there's a range of pintxos and montaditos (small bread-based tapas meaning 'little mounds') and hot delicious bites of tapas, such as snapper ceviche, crumbed deep-fried goat cheese, crispy squid tentacles, cheese stuffed figs on salad, green-lipped mussels and homemade ricotta and chimichurri salsa. Be sure to save some space for the sweet desserts and extensive beverage list, including sherry, wines and cocktails.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.