We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Bellota at SKYCITY
$25 for a $50 or $50 for a $100 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a delicious menu of traditional Spanish and Mediterranean tapas designed by internationally renowned chef Peter Gordon.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher at Bellota for only $25.
- Keen for more delicious dining? Pay $50 for a $100 voucher.
- Soak up the authentic Spanish atmosphere with good company, great music and fabulous Spanish wines and tapas.
It seems like some things are tough to improve. Take dinner, for instance – a gorgeous plate of steaming goodness and delicious flavours. However, what if rather than just one plate of dinner there were many different plates of many different flavours? Not just a foodie's dream – a reality, thanks to tapas.
We've got one of the most authentic tapas experiences you'll find in Auckland, thanks to international chef Peter Gordon's popular Spanish-style tapas bar, Bellota at SKYCITY. Try it for yourself by grabbing a $50 food and beverage voucher at Bellota (pronounced bey-otta) for just $25. Keen for more delicious dining? Pay $50 for a $100 voucher.
Stepping into Bellota feels like you've stepped into a tapas bar in Madrid. Tapas plates and little dishes scatter the tables, friends laugh over jugs of sangria and couples enjoy intimate conversation in the private booths. The authentic menu is stuffed with all the basics of Spanish cuisine - starting with crusty bread, olives, nuts, pickles and fine cheeses. Then there's a range of pintxos and montaditos (small bread-based tapas meaning 'little mounds') and hot delicious bites of tapas, such as snapper ceviche, crumbed deep-fried goat cheese, crispy squid tentacles, cheese stuffed figs on salad, green-lipped mussels and homemade ricotta and chimichurri salsa. Be sure to save some space for the sweet desserts and extensive beverage list, including sherry, wines and cocktails.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.