We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
BeesOnline Honey Centre & Café
$35 for Two Mains, Two Glasses of Babich Lone Tree Wine & a $10 Store Voucher (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try something new.
- Grab two mains, two glasses of Lone Tree by Babich Sauvignon, Chardonnay or Merlot Cab, and a $10 voucher for their store from BeesOnline Café, Kumeu for only $35.
- Delight in a selection of tasty seasonal dishes and enjoy great views from the large deck.
- Only 25-minutes from the city.
- Now open Friday and Saturday evenings—bookings essential.
It's never fun going back to the same old place, week after week, ordering number 42 off the menu and maybe, just maybe changing it up to number 23 on those more spontaneous days. Now's your chance to break the mould and venture somewhere new thanks to today's deal.
Grab two mains, two glasses of Lone Tree by Babich Sauvignon, Chardonnay or Merlot Cab, and a $10 voucher for their store at BeesOnline Café, Kumeu for only $35.
Branch out and try something that's not your usual at BeesOnline Café. Delight in an array of tasty food options and choose to dine outside and admire the view or sit inside to keep nice and cosy. Their outdoor fireplace on the large deck is a welcome sight on those cooler nights. They have a seasonal menu which is handmade on the premise and is full of delightful temptations. Also receive a $10 voucher to spend on any of the honey or skincare products available in their store.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.