We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Torbay Beauty Therapy
$25 for Hour-Long Express Manicure & Pedicure or $29 for Brazilian Wax & Eyebrow Shape (value up to $78)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start celebrating with some summer beauty treatments.
- Grab an hour long express manicure and pedicure for $25 or a Brazilian wax and eyebrow shape for $29 from Torbay Beauty Therapy.
- Let the experts give you an efficient, welcoming and calming service.
It is every human’s yearly rite of passage – the sun comes out and you wear your jandals, proudly, for the first time. Summer is here!
Feel twinkly and new when you grab an hour long express manicure and pedicure for $25 or a Brazilian wax and eyebrow shape for $29 from Torbay Beauty Therapy.
We think you have been working rather hard this year and deserve a little treat! Forget the mundane for a moment and relax whilst the lovely ladies of Torbay Beauty trim, file, tidy and sparkle those nails of yours. Or, if you are feeling a little more daring, you can prep for bikini weather with a Brazilian wax and eyebrow shape. Twinkle from top to toe this summer!
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.