We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$55 for a One Hour Deep Cleanse or Relaxing Facial, 30 Minute Stress Reliever Massage & a Brow Shape incl. a $20 Gift Voucher (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- When the going gets tough, grab yourself a deal and get going.
- Grab a Massage and Facial Package at Beautilicious in Manukau for just $55.
- Receive a $20 voucher to spend on your next visit as part of the deal.
- Experience the very best in beauty therapy from qualified professionals who are there just to make you look and feel great.
When the going gets tough, the not-so-tough get going to a peaceful spot where they can be pampered and embrace all things soft and smooth.
Enjoy a Massage Package including a one hour deep cleanse or relaxing facial, a 30 minute massage and a brow shape from Beautilicious in Manukau for just $55. As part of the deal, you'll also receive a $20 voucher to spend on your next visit.
Beautilicious is one of Manukau’s finest beauty salons, where making you look and feel great is their highest calling. Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy shopping centres and be looked after by a qualified beauty therapist in a peaceful and homely environment. At Beautilicious, they will always strive to offer you the best in everything they do, knowing it’s all the small touches that make your visit truly unique.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.