We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Barry's Wine Tours
$79 for Wine Tastings at Two Vineyards & BeesOnline Cafe Lunch (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn all there is to know about the subtleties behind the varieties of wine.
- Grab wine tastings at two vineyards and a BeesOnline Cafe lunch from Barry's wine tour for $79.
- Sip on the most exquisite wines to loosen your tongue.
- Enjoy a lovely lunch choosing from five fabulous options.
- Visit two wonderful wineries - Soljan's Estate and Westbrook Winery.
Winter is a time for sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace, while summer is the season of wine and being merry.
Pay $79 for wine tastings at two vineyards and a BeesOnline Cafe lunch from Barry's wine tours. Please note the tour on the 7th February also goes to Muriwai and the gannet colony (the others do not).
The fun begins as Barry picks up passengers from one pick up point (anywhere along route shown on Barry's wine tours site). The first stop is Soljan's Estate Winery where Barry will provide you with a vineyard walk and talk. Here you get to enjoy a wine tasting (approximately five wines) at the cellars to loosen the tongue. You will then receive expert advice on styles and varieties tasted.
After that you will be taken for lunch at BeesOnline cafe in Waimauku. Where you can have a choice of five lunch options:
- Brioche – French toasted brioche, strawberry jam, mascarpone and banana (bush honey glazed bacon optional).
- BLT – bush honey-glazed bacon, tomato, mixed salad leaf on focaccia with aioli pesto and tomato jam (chicken breast optional).
- Spiced mussel fritter with minted yoghurt, crisped prosciutto and watercress, red onion and preserved lemon salad.
- Steak sandwich - dukkah-rubbed angus- cross sirloin steak in Turkish pide with harissa aioli, tawari honey onion jam and cucumber, red onion and mixed leaf salad.
- Vegetarian dish of the day – please see café black boards, or phone to enquire.
- Includes tea and coffee
After your delicious lunch you'll head off to Westbrook Winery for further wine tastings. Boasting an outdoor over-sized chess board and petanque pitch if you wish to stay for a bottle of wine (not included) you're guaranteed to have a ball.
More Great Auckland Deals
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza Browns Bay
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.