We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Barry's Wine Tours
$79 for Wine Tastings at Two Vineyards & BeesOnline Cafe Lunch (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn all there is to know about the subtleties behind the varieties of wine.
- Grab wine tastings at two vineyards and a BeesOnline Cafe lunch from Barry's wine tour for $79.
- Sip on the most exquisite wines to loosen your tongue.
- Enjoy a lovely lunch choosing from five fabulous options.
- Visit two wonderful wineries - Soljan's Estate and Westbrook Winery.
Winter is a time for sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace, while summer is the season of wine and being merry.
Pay $79 for wine tastings at two vineyards and a BeesOnline Cafe lunch from Barry's wine tours. Please note the tour on the 7th February also goes to Muriwai and the gannet colony (the others do not).
The fun begins as Barry picks up passengers from one pick up point (anywhere along route shown on Barry's wine tours site). The first stop is Soljan's Estate Winery where Barry will provide you with a vineyard walk and talk. Here you get to enjoy a wine tasting (approximately five wines) at the cellars to loosen the tongue. You will then receive expert advice on styles and varieties tasted.
After that you will be taken for lunch at BeesOnline cafe in Waimauku. Where you can have a choice of five lunch options:
- Brioche – French toasted brioche, strawberry jam, mascarpone and banana (bush honey glazed bacon optional).
- BLT – bush honey-glazed bacon, tomato, mixed salad leaf on focaccia with aioli pesto and tomato jam (chicken breast optional).
- Spiced mussel fritter with minted yoghurt, crisped prosciutto and watercress, red onion and preserved lemon salad.
- Steak sandwich - dukkah-rubbed angus- cross sirloin steak in Turkish pide with harissa aioli, tawari honey onion jam and cucumber, red onion and mixed leaf salad.
- Vegetarian dish of the day – please see café black boards, or phone to enquire.
- Includes tea and coffee
After your delicious lunch you'll head off to Westbrook Winery for further wine tastings. Boasting an outdoor over-sized chess board and petanque pitch if you wish to stay for a bottle of wine (not included) you're guaranteed to have a ball.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.