We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$7 for Two Three-Scoop Sundaes or $14 for Four Three-Scoop Sundaes (value up to $31.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Young and old, big and small; everybody loves ice cream sundaes.
- Grab two three-scoop sundaes for just $7 or four three-scoop sundaes for $14 from Bar in the Cafe.
- Give your shopping buddies something to look forward to by stopping off to feast on sweet sundaes.
- Get one-hour of free parking too.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. And that's why we're bringing you this mouth-wateringly good deal today.
Head to Bar in the Cafe and grab two three-scoop sundaes for just $7 or take the whole family and grab four three-scoop sundaes for only $14.
It's time to start celebrating the start of summer and what better food to show your appreciation of Mother Nature than ice cream sundaes. Christmas shopping can be a nuisance, but if you grab this sweet deal you and the family will have ice cream sundaes to look forward to. Bar in the Cafe is a fully-licensed food court cafe in Newmarket Plaza, so it's the perfect place to treat the kiddies or spouses who need a bit of coaxing to accompany you around the shops.
More Great Auckland Deals
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza Browns Bay
Big Boys Toys
Black Sugar Grill - Mission Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.