We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$80 for a Five-Week Boot Camp in Remuera, Takapuna or Albany (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A five-week boot camp at Balance Point in Albany, Remuera or Takapuna is the perfect start to the new year.
- Pay just $80 for five weeks of intensive - yet fun - group training, and see excellent results.
- Enjoy two One-hour sessions a week for five weeks.
- Kickstart the year with today's deal!
The words "boot" and "camp," especially in the same sentence, often instill great fear among the less fit of us. Fear no more with a user-friendly five-week fitness programme at Balance Point. Get back into shape and have fun with a group of like minded, motivated individuals. Increase your fitness and lift yourself to a whole new level with group training, and see excellent results that will last.
Banish the unwanted residues of an unchecked after-Christmas diet and non-existant exercise regime with a five-week boot camp at Balance Point in either Albany, Remuera or Takapuna. Gain energy and fitness, and lose inches and kilograms for just $80.
Beware, your five weeks of group training will be hard, but worth it. Your sessions will include body-weight resistance, running and walking-based groups, interval training, free weights, hill repeats, sprints, circuits, stretching .. The list goes on and on! You'll never be bored and you'll never do anything twice because every session is different, every session is catered for all fitness levels and every session is fun! Balance Point also offer a running group if you're keen to improve your running - learn more about it here.
Balance Point boasts some of the best group and personal training in Albany, Remuera and Takapuna - and just to prove it, their very own founder and personal trainer extraordinaire Ryan Hewitt was the only Auckland finalist in the Personal Trainer of the Year 2010 and 2011 Fitness Industry Awards. Ryan is also a former New Zealand strong man and incorporates training techniques from this into these bootcamps!
Please note, sessions are currently on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am and 6pm at Albany and Remuera, and at 6am on Mondays and Wednesdays at Takapuna. Remuera also offers an 8.30am session on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Balance Point also has a running group option in Remuera for people wanting to improve their running. This group runs at 6am on Mondays and Fridays but is not for novices- please chat to Ryan about this when booking your first session. Additional sessions may be able to be added according to demand.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.