We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$48 for an OPI GelColor Manicure & Pedicure (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your hands and feet looking fancy for summer.
- Grab an OPI GelColor manicure and pedicure at B.Suite, for only $48.
- Trust in Sarah Taylor's experience and expertise for a polished and professional job.
- Get pampered in a beautiful salon.
Some people like to dress loud with fluoro shirts, pants, shoes hats, hair and all. But for those of us that like something a little more subtle and classy, then today's deal is bound to do the trick.
Grab an OPI GelColor manicure and pedicure at B.Suite, for only $48. Watch as your hands and feet are transformed with a little colour.
B.Suite is a boutique home-based beauty salon that offers everything from manicures and pedicures to massages, facials, skin treatments, makeup, male and female waxing and eyelash and eyebrow tinting - everything you need to look and feel your best. Owner and therapist Sarah Taylor is an internationally certified makeup artist and beauty therapist. With services available for men and women, everyone has permission to treat themselves a little.
Christmas Hours: Wednesday 19th December - 9.30am - 8.00pm, Thursday 20th December - 9.30am - 8.00pm, Friday 21st December - 9.30am - 8.00pm, Saturday 22nd December - 9.30am - 6.00pm, Monday 24th December - 9.30am - 6.00pm, Tuesday 25th December - Tuesday 8th January - CLOSED, Wednesday 9th January - resume normal hours.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.