We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Aydin's Portuguese Grilled Chicken
From $15 for All You Can Eat Pizza
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rest at ease as your pizza cravings are satisfied.
- Grab all the pizza you can eat from Aydin's Portuguese Grilled Chicken. Pay just $15 for one person, $29 for two, or $59 for four.
- Enjoy your favourite pizza non-stop, or try the whole range.
- Bring along your mates and have a classic pizza party.
Well known renascence artist, pizza advocate and occasional turtle Michelangelo once said, "never pay full price for late pizza." With this righteous deal, you wont need to worry about paying full price, or having your Pizza arrive late. Right on Dudes.
Grab all the pizza you can eat from Aydin's Portuguese Grilled Chicken. Pay just $15 for one person, $29 for two, or $59 for four.
Offering up some fine pizza, you certainly wont leave unsatisfied. Their great pizza has been recommended by many, and now you can try them all in true pizza lover style. From the Portuguese beef and salami through to the Roman Chicken. Aydin's is proudly NZ owned and operated and pride themselves on offering high quality and fresh food with extraordinary flavours and nutrition. Kawabunga.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.