We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$36 for Four WOF & an 18-Month VIP Car Servicing Package at 15 Locations (value $345)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look after your car for less with over $345 worth of car care for just $36 from Automax.
- Enjoy four warrants of fitness and a vehicle safety inspection.
- Benefit from discounts on servicing and 25% off wheel alignment as well as puncture repairs and wheel balances.
- Convenience with 15 locations around Auckland and membership is valid until 1 January 2016.
It pays to be prepared. If you're jumping off a plane - have a parachute. If you're going to a Peter Jackson film - make sure you go to the toilet first. And if you need to get your car looked after - talk to these guys.
Make sure you're prepared. Grab four WOF's and an 18-month Automax VIP membership card for just $36.
This gets you:
- Four x Warrants of Fitness (valued at $45 each)
- One x vehicle safety inspection (valued at $50)
- One x 15% off any service (up to $70 off)
- One x puncture repair (valued at $30)
- Two x wheel balances (valued at $30)
- 25% off wheel alignment (valued at $20)
- Plus a 100% money-back guarantee on your membership
That's up to $345 value for only $36 - less than your next Warrant of Fitness. There's a very limited number on oﬀer so GrabOne now... it makes a perfect gift or birthday present. With over 15 locations in Auckland there’s a mechanic convenient to almost everyone.
Find out what workshops will accept your new Automax memberships:
- Auckland CBD, Vehicle Specialists, 14 Pitt Street
- Newton, John's & Gee Automotive, 20-22 Gundry Street, Newton
- Mt Eden, Eden Tyres, 496 Mt Eden Road
- Grey Lynn, Joshua Motors, 398-406 Great North Road
- Kingsland, SR Motors, 30 Ethel Street
- Newmarket, Khyber Auto Specialists, 160-162 Khyber Pass Road
- Sandringham, Sandringham Service Station, 581 Sandringham Road
- Browns Bay, GP Auto Centre, 757 Beach Road
- Glenfield, Sparg's Auto Tune, 62C Porana Road
- Hillcrest, Action Tyres & Autos, 98 Sunny Brae Road
- Mairangi Bay, Constellation Auto, 17 Vega Place
- Takapuna, TWA Everything Automotive, 19 Barry's Point Road
- Onehunga, Auto Clinic, 291 Church Street
- Penrose, Best Deal Automotive, 323 Neilson Street
- Henderson, Mike Jackson Automotive, 62 Henderson Valley Road
- Plus new workshops added every week.
"Automax has introduced me to two great mechanics in Auckland now and saved me a lot of money on my WOF and vehicle servicing." - Andy Simpson
"This is my second WOF visit and it all went clean and hassle free. Good and honest people to deal with." - Ravi Telang
"Thank you for my Automax Membership Card. As promised the service from the workshop was efficient, friendly, and discounted correctly as indicated on your website. The charges for parts were likewise fair and reasonable." - Ron, Remuera
"Automax is fantastic value for money, and I always feel certain that any of the participating workshops I take my car to are of the highest quality. I would highly recommend becoming an Automax Member to anyone." - Andrew, Mt Eden
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.