We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Auckland's Waitakere Estate
$120 for a Six-Course Degustation Meal for Two or $295 to incl. One Night for Two in a Deluxe Room & Cooked Breakfast (value up to $595)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take someone special on the ultimate romantic dinner.
- Grab a six-course degustation meal for two for only $120 or pay $295 to include one night for two in a deluxe room and cooked breakfast Auckland's Waitakere Estate.
- Expereince sumptuously fine dining over breathtaking views at Auckland's Waitakere Estate award winning restaurant.
Whether you need a break from your strict summer diet, the office, or the stress of Christmas shopping, we've got just the place for you to recuperate.
Grab a six-course degustation meal for two for only $120 or pay $295 to include one night for two in a deluxe room and cooked breakfast at Auckland's Waitakere Estate in Waiatarua.
Auckland's Waitakere Estate may be only 30km from Auckland CBD but it feels like a whole world away. Nestled high on a ridge, the Auckland's Waitakere Estate boasts a spectacular eco-forest setting and extensive views over lush native bush, extending to Auckland and the sparkling waters of the Waitemata Harbour.
With today's deal you can indulge in a six-course degustation for two in their award winning restaurant. But the best thing, is that if you want, simply pay a little extra any enjoy the comfort and convenience of staying in the deluxe room. Here you can enjoy your own private balcony and the incredible views beyond. So after you have finished your dinner, you can simply retire to bed without having to drive back home.
Auckland's Waitakere Estate’s award-winning chef presents a sumptuous menu, complemented by panoramic rainforest and city views. The restaurant’s West Auckland setting, with its native forest, means you can relax in peace and quiet as you indulge yourself in premium New Zealand cuisine matched with outstanding local wines (at an extra cost).
Six-course degustation set menu:
- 1st course: Fennel soup, creamy fennel, toasted fennel seeds and confit baby fennel.
- 2nd course: In-house cured duck prosciutto, with plum and cherry dressing and pickled cucumber.
- 3rd course: Braised lamb spring roll, pulled lamb shoulder with pea and mint pesto
- 4th course: Palate cleansing sorbet
- 5th course: Seared 60 day aged eye fillet, sherry glazed baby onion, carrot puree and wild mushroom jus
- 6th course: Chocolate fondue to share, chocolate and Cointreau sauce with fruit, marshmallows and other dipping treats.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.