We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Auckland's Waitakere Estate
$120 for a Six-Course Degustation Meal for Two or $295 to incl. One Night for Two in a Deluxe Room & Cooked Breakfast (value up to $595)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take someone special on the ultimate romantic dinner.
- Grab a six-course degustation meal for two for only $120 or pay $295 to include one night for two in a deluxe room and cooked breakfast Auckland's Waitakere Estate.
- Expereince sumptuously fine dining over breathtaking views at Auckland's Waitakere Estate award winning restaurant.
Whether you need a break from your strict summer diet, the office, or the stress of Christmas shopping, we've got just the place for you to recuperate.
Grab a six-course degustation meal for two for only $120 or pay $295 to include one night for two in a deluxe room and cooked breakfast at Auckland's Waitakere Estate in Waiatarua.
Auckland's Waitakere Estate may be only 30km from Auckland CBD but it feels like a whole world away. Nestled high on a ridge, the Auckland's Waitakere Estate boasts a spectacular eco-forest setting and extensive views over lush native bush, extending to Auckland and the sparkling waters of the Waitemata Harbour.
With today's deal you can indulge in a six-course degustation for two in their award winning restaurant. But the best thing, is that if you want, simply pay a little extra any enjoy the comfort and convenience of staying in the deluxe room. Here you can enjoy your own private balcony and the incredible views beyond. So after you have finished your dinner, you can simply retire to bed without having to drive back home.
Auckland's Waitakere Estate’s award-winning chef presents a sumptuous menu, complemented by panoramic rainforest and city views. The restaurant’s West Auckland setting, with its native forest, means you can relax in peace and quiet as you indulge yourself in premium New Zealand cuisine matched with outstanding local wines (at an extra cost).
Six-course degustation set menu:
- 1st course: Fennel soup, creamy fennel, toasted fennel seeds and confit baby fennel.
- 2nd course: In-house cured duck prosciutto, with plum and cherry dressing and pickled cucumber.
- 3rd course: Braised lamb spring roll, pulled lamb shoulder with pea and mint pesto
- 4th course: Palate cleansing sorbet
- 5th course: Seared 60 day aged eye fillet, sherry glazed baby onion, carrot puree and wild mushroom jus
- 6th course: Chocolate fondue to share, chocolate and Cointreau sauce with fruit, marshmallows and other dipping treats.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.