We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for 2 Adult Tickets to Auckland Zoo (value $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate Valentine's Day on a date with a difference.
- Grab an entry pass for two adults to Auckland Zoo for just $25.
- See majestic giraffes, slow hippos, graceful sea lions and the friendliest elephant in the land.
- Auckland Zoo is open daily from 9.30am, with the last entry at 4.15pm.
- And you've got six weeks to redeem your coupon so get in quick!
Cute furry critters, awesome photo ops with some of the world's largest animals - nothing says "I love you" better than a trip for two to Auckland Zoo. And today Auckland Zoo is coming to the party, with a Valentine's Day offer like no other. Grab an entry pass for two adults to Auckland Zoo for just $25, and give your valentine the gift of a romantic day out this summer.
Maybe the last time you visited the zoo was when you were at primary school. Maybe you think you're a little too grown up to get the most out of it. Fear not: Auckland Zoo isn't just for the littlies. Home to hundreds of animals, birds, reptiles and mammals - most of which you'll probably never see in the wild - Auckland Zoo is a great place for a date!
There's always something new to discover at Auckland Zoo. From the majestic giraffes and territorial lions in Pridelands, to the slow and lazy hippos at Hippo River; from the graceful sea lions and cute penguins in Te Wao Nui, to Burma, the friendliest elephant in the country; from brothers Anubis and Osiris the cheetahs, to the bellowing siamang gibbons in the rainforest, Auckland Zoo features an abundance of creatures in environments as similar to their natural habitats as you can get. And when your hunger pangs threaten to halt the zoo-loving madness, pop into Darwin's Cafe for an easy bite to eat, or set up your picnic mat beside the band rotunda.
More Great Auckland Deals
Euro Bar & Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.