We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$27 for Family Pass for 2 Adults & 2 Children to Auckland Zoo (value $54)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a visit to Auckland Zoo and get up close and personal with animals from right around the world.
- Enjoy a family pass for two adults and two children aged 4-14. Under 4s are free.
- Wander around the zoo at your own pace.
- See animals you would probably never see in the wild.
- Grab one for yourself and gift another to a friend.
It's time to take the kids on a lion hunt, a lion hunt (they're not scared, they're not scared) with a trip to Auckland Zoo, one of the happiest places in the country. We know you've all been hanging out for today's deal, and wait you will do no more! Today, two adults and two children aged 4-14 years can experience the beauty of the world right here on your doorstep for just $27, and get up close and personal with exotic and native animals of all kinds.
Auckland Zoo is filled with hundreds of animals - birds, reptiles, mammals and virtually anything else you can imagine - most of which you'll probably never see in the wild.
From the majestic giraffes and territorial lions in Pridelands, to the slow and lazy hippos at Hippo River - from the graceful sea lions in Sea Lion and Penguin Shores, to Burma, the friendliest elephant in the country - from brothers Anubis and Osiris at Cheetah Spot, to the bellowing siamang gibbons in the rainforest. Auckland Zoo features an abundance of creatures in environments as similar to their natural habitats as you can get.
And you'll be entertained all day long at Auckland Zoo. Pick up a timetable and map when you arrive and plan your trip around the zoo according to the Eye-to-Eye Animal Encounters. Enjoy fascinating presentations from zoo keepers at scheduled times throughout the day - and if you're lucky, you might even be able to feed some of your favourite animals! Learn about the animals' natural habitats, how they came to Auckland Zoo, and how Auckland Zoo is ensuring the future remains bright for those animals - and the ones remaining in the wild.
If you'd love to get even closer to the animals, enquire about a ZOOM behind the scenes tour. Get up close and personal with your favourite animals and enjoy an experience like no other.
When your hunger pangs threaten to halt the zoo-loving madness, pop into Darwin's Cafe or Lion's Larder for an easy bite to eat, or set up your picnic mat beside the band rotunda, where you can munch on your sandwiches while listening to neighbouring monkeys call to each other.
Today's awesome GrabOne deal is a family pass for two adults and two children aged 4-14 years. Under 4s are free. Click here for more information on pricing if you'd like to take more people with you on the day. Click here for opening hours, and click here if you'd like information about becoming a Friend of the Zoo.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.