We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Blues Charity Jersey
$199 for Two Gold Covered Tickets for Blues v Crusaders on Friday 1 March at Eden Park; One Limited Edition Blues Jersey & a $20 Merchandise Voucher (value $248)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab two gold covered tickets to the Blues v Crusaders Super 15 match on 1st March, a limited-edition Blues jersey, and a $20 merchandise voucher for only $199.
- Don your very own limited-edition 2013 Blues jersey and support the Men's Health Trust New Zealand as they take on the Crusaders.
- Be part of this local derby that features names like Ali Williams, Dan Carter, Rene Ranger, and Israel Dagg.
- Get in behind your team as they make a run towards the 2013 Investec Super Rugby title.
Grab two Gold covered tickets to the Blues v Crusaders Super Rugby match on 1 March, one limited-edition Blues jersey, and a $20 merchandise voucher for only $199.
When the Blues run out on to the pitch at Eden Park against the Crusaders, you might do a double take. Why? Because they won’t be wearing their regular jersey, they will be wearing a unique one-off jersey to help raise funds for a very important cause.
Men’s Health Trust New Zealand is an organisation that wants to change the way men think about their health. Most men think of themselves as ten foot tall and bulletproof and only go to the doctor when they’re really sick. On occasion, that might mean a condition has advanced more than it needed to. Of the ten most common causes of death facing New Zealanders, men top all of them. Many of these deaths could have been prevented or conditions treated earlier if men took better care of themselves.
The jersey, designed in association with Adidas, uses the ‘Harlequin’ style pattern and features the colours of the Auckland, North Harbour, and Northland provincial unions.
Not only do you get a great deal, but you also contribute to Men's Health Trust NZ by purchasing as part of the package a special limited edition jersey.
Wear your very own limited-edition jersey (never to be worn again) as you and a friend enjoy this local derby between the Crusaders and the Blues from your Gold covered seats.
- Venue: Eden Park
- Kick-off time: 7.30pm
- Date: Friday, 1 March
Men's Jersey Sizing:
- Medium—chest: 91cm, waist: 80cm/32"
- Large—chest: 96cm, waist: 85cm/34"
- XL—chest: 101cm, waist: 90cm/36"
- XXL—chest: 106cm, waist: 95cm/38"
- XXL—chest: 111cm, waist: 100cm/40"
Youth Jersey Sizing:
- Age 14—height: 160cm, chest: 80cm, waist: 72cm
- Age 16—height: 165cm, chest: 86cm, waist: 76cm
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.