We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Blues Charity Jersey
$199 for One Limited-Edition Blues & Men’s Health Trust Rugby Jersey; incl. Two Gold Covered Tickets for Blues v Crusaders on Friday 1 March at Eden Park & $20 Merchandise Voucher (value $248)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Own a limited-edition replica Blues & Men’s Health Trust jersey, as worn by the Blues for the only time when they play the Crusaders.
- Grab two gold covered tickets to the Blues v Crusaders Super 15 match on 1st March, a limited-edition Blues jersey, and a $20 merchandise voucher for only $199.
- For each jersey sold a contribution will be made to the Men’s Health Trust.
- Two Gold level covered seats to the Blues v Crusaders at Eden Park on Friday 1 March 2013 at Eden Park (7.30pm).
- Shop at the Eden Park merchandise store with a $20 merchandise voucher.
When the Blues run out on to the pitch at Eden Park against the Crusaders, you might do a double take. Why? Because they won’t be wearing their regular jersey, they will be wearing a unique one-off jersey to help raise funds for a very important cause, the Men’s Health Trust.
A limited number of replicas of this special jersey have been produced. Wear yours when you watch the blockbuster home fixture against the Crusaders and you’ll be supporting both the Blues and the Men’s Health Trust, all for $199.
Men’s Health Trust New Zealand is an organisation that wants to change the way men think about their health. Most men think of themselves as ten-foot tall and bulletproof and only go to the doctor when they’re really sick. On occasion, that might mean a condition has advanced more than it needed to. Of the ten most common causes of death facing New Zealanders, men top all of them. Many of these deaths could have been prevented or conditions treated earlier if men took better care of themselves.
This special fundraising jersey, designed in association with Adidas, uses the ‘Harlequin’ style pattern and features the colours of the Auckland, North Harbour, and Northland provincial unions.
Not only do you get a great deal, but you also contribute to Men's Health Trust NZ by purchasing as part of the package a special limited edition jersey.
- Venue: Eden Park
- Kick-off time: 7.30pm
- Date: Friday, 1 March
Men's Jersey Sizing:
- Medium—chest: 91cm, waist: 80cm/32"
- Large—chest: 96cm, waist: 85cm/34"
- XL—chest: 101cm, waist: 90cm/36"
- XXL—chest: 106cm, waist: 95cm/38"
- XXL—chest: 111cm, waist: 100cm/40"
Youth Jersey Sizing:
- Age 14—height: 160cm, chest: 80cm, waist: 72cm
- Age 16—height: 165cm, chest: 86cm, waist: 76cm