We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Blues Charity Jersey
$199 for Two Gold Covered Tickets for Blues v Crusaders on Friday 1 March at Eden Park; One Limited Edition Blues Jersey & a $20 Merchandise Voucher (value $248)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab two gold covered tickets to the Blues v Crusaders Super 15 match on 1st March, a limited-edition Blues jersey, and a $20 merchandise voucher for only $199.
- Don your very own limited-edition 2013 Blues jersey and support the Men's Health Trust New Zealand as they take on the Crusaders.
- Be part of this local derby that features names like Ali Williams, Dan Carter, Rene Ranger, and Israel Dagg.
- Get in behind your team as they make a run towards the 2013 Investec Super Rugby title.
Grab two Gold covered tickets to the Blues v Crusaders Super Rugby match on 1 March, one limited-edition Blues jersey, and a $20 merchandise voucher for only $199.
When the Blues run out on to the pitch at Eden Park against the Crusaders, you might do a double take. Why? Because they won’t be wearing their regular jersey, they will be wearing a unique one-off jersey to help raise funds for a very important cause.
Men’s Health Trust New Zealand is an organisation that wants to change the way men think about their health. Most men think of themselves as ten foot tall and bulletproof and only go to the doctor when they’re really sick. On occasion, that might mean a condition has advanced more than it needed to. Of the ten most common causes of death facing New Zealanders, men top all of them. Many of these deaths could have been prevented or conditions treated earlier if men took better care of themselves.
The jersey, designed in association with Adidas, uses the ‘Harlequin’ style pattern and features the colours of the Auckland, North Harbour, and Northland provincial unions.
Not only do you get a great deal, but you also contribute to Men's Health Trust NZ by purchasing as part of the package a special limited edition jersey.
Wear your very own limited-edition jersey (never to be worn again) as you and a friend enjoy this local derby between the Crusaders and the Blues from your Gold covered seats.
- Venue: Eden Park
- Kick-off time: 7.30pm
- Date: Friday, 1 March
Men's Jersey Sizing:
- Medium—chest: 91cm, waist: 80cm/32"
- Large—chest: 96cm, waist: 85cm/34"
- XL—chest: 101cm, waist: 90cm/36"
- XXL—chest: 106cm, waist: 95cm/38"
- XXL—chest: 111cm, waist: 100cm/40"
Youth Jersey Sizing:
- Age 14—height: 160cm, chest: 80cm, waist: 72cm
- Age 16—height: 165cm, chest: 86cm, waist: 76cm
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.