We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for an Eye Test, Two Pairs of Frames & Lenses (value up to $447)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Whatever you call them, there's no doubting your eyes' importance.
- Grab an eye exam, frames and lenses from Auckland Optometrists on Symonds Street Eden Terrace or in Onehunga for just $99.
- Choose to upgrade any pair of frames or lenses and you will receive the same amount to spend on upgrading a second pair of frames or lenses, as part of this deal.
- For experienced, professional, highly qualified optometry services, this is the deal for you.
- Free parking at Symonds Street.
Your peepers. Your sight spheres. Your face balls. Ye olde pair 'o seesees. Whatever you call them, your eyes are flipping important. Unfortunately, getting the right gear for them and checking up on them can also be flipping expensive. Not today, my well-eyed friends.
Pay just $99 for an eye test and two pairs of frames with lenses from Auckland Optometrists.
Auckland Optometrists are located on Symonds Street in Eden Terrace and in Onehunga. You can be sure of the best service, the best products and, with this deal especially, the best prices. It's as simple as that. Give yourself a new look for less and also get the low down from their expert team on how well your eyes are functioning with a professional test.
You'll have your pick of any frames from the basic $99 frame range and any single vision stock lenses from -6.00 to +600 and up to -200cyl. You also have the option to upgrade your frames or lenses - pay to upgrade one pair of frames or lenses and you will receive the same amount to spend on upgrading another pair of frames or lenses. Just talk directly to your optometrist when you visit about arranging an upgrade.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.