We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for an Eye Test, Two Pairs of Frames & Lenses (value up to $447)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Whatever you call them, there's no doubting your eyes' importance.
- Grab an eye exam, frames and lenses from Auckland Optometrists on Symonds Street Eden Terrace or in Onehunga for just $99.
- Choose to upgrade any pair of frames or lenses and you will receive the same amount to spend on upgrading a second pair of frames or lenses, as part of this deal.
- For experienced, professional, highly qualified optometry services, this is the deal for you.
- Free parking at Symonds Street.
Your peepers. Your sight spheres. Your face balls. Ye olde pair 'o seesees. Whatever you call them, your eyes are flipping important. Unfortunately, getting the right gear for them and checking up on them can also be flipping expensive. Not today, my well-eyed friends.
Pay just $99 for an eye test and two pairs of frames with lenses from Auckland Optometrists.
Auckland Optometrists are located on Symonds Street in Eden Terrace and in Onehunga. You can be sure of the best service, the best products and, with this deal especially, the best prices. It's as simple as that. Give yourself a new look for less and also get the low down from their expert team on how well your eyes are functioning with a professional test.
You'll have your pick of any frames from the basic $99 frame range and any single vision stock lenses from -6.00 to +600 and up to -200cyl. You also have the option to upgrade your frames or lenses - pay to upgrade one pair of frames or lenses and you will receive the same amount to spend on upgrading another pair of frames or lenses. Just talk directly to your optometrist when you visit about arranging an upgrade.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.