We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Auckland Kiteboard/SUP Centre
$19 for a One-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Board Tour (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Overcome your inability to enjoy board sports.
- Grab a one-hour stand-up paddle board tour with Auckland Kiteboard & SUP Centre for only $19.
- Pick from one of five Auckland locations.
I'd consider myself somewhat of a sports person. I find it naturally easy to toss a ball around or run a race or throw a dart. But when it comes to board sports, I'm useless. Skateboarding, mountain boarding, surfing...every single time I think I might be able to stand up on the darn things I'm met face first with a mouthful of failure. Luckily, stand-up paddle boarding is different. Stand-up paddle boarding is easy. And fun.
Find out exactly how easy and fun it is by grabbing a one-hour stand-up paddle board tour with Auckland Kiteboard & SUP Centre for only $19.
If there's anyone you want showing you how to stand confidently and calmly on a paddle board, it's Auckland Kiteboard & SUP Centre. They've got years of experience in all sorts of water-board sports and the passionate instructors are all seasoned veterans. Their passion for the water is infectious and it goes without saying that there's a high chance that this experience may cause you to come back for more. You've been warned.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.