We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Auckland Advanced Acupuncture
$25 for One Acupuncture Session with Steve Olsen (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Are you putting up with pain & discomfort when you shouldn't have to?
- Grab an acupuncture session for $25 and set yourself on the path to recovery and relief!
- Be treated by experienced practitioner Steve Olsen at Auckland Advanced Acupuncture.
- Experience this ancient Chinese tradition that utilises the placement of fine needles at specific points on your body to encourage healing.
Humans are good at getting used to things. Like having weetbix for breakfast seven days a week, drinking three coffees a day or tottering about in ridiculously high heels that have the potential to cause grievous bodily harm. Yes, humans are masters of habituation. Sometimes that's good, but sometimes that means we put up with things we shouldn't have to, like pain and Jersey Shore.
If you've been putting up with pain or discomfort lately, today's the day to do something about it. Grab yourself an acupuncture session with experienced practitioner Steve Olsen from Auckland Advanced Acupuncture for just $25.
Steve Olsen has undergone four years of training in the art of Acupuncture and three years in Chinese Herbal Medecine. He's a member of the New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists and is a registered ACC treatment provider - you'll feel quite safe in his capable hands! Steve is experienced in treating all kinds of conditions but is a specialist in musculo-skeletal disorders. More than anything though, he's interested in the overall wellbeing of each of his clients, he wants to improve and enhance your quality of life and to help you to feel as healthy and happy as you possibly can.
So what is Acupuncture? It's a treatment that involves the careful placement of very fine needles at specific points on the body to encourage healing. It utilises Chinese theories on the 12 acupuncture channels that are each associated with particular organs or sections of the body, the needles regulate these channels to allow healing to occur. The Chinese have been using this treatment with great success for over 2000 years and they've seen a number of beneficial effects including the reduction of pain and inflammation and improved circulation.
More Great Auckland Deals
The White Rabbit
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.