We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Auckland Advanced Acupuncture
$25 for One Acupuncture Session with Steve Olsen (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Are you putting up with pain & discomfort when you shouldn't have to?
- Grab an acupuncture session for $25 and set yourself on the path to recovery and relief!
- Be treated by experienced practitioner Steve Olsen at Auckland Advanced Acupuncture.
- Experience this ancient Chinese tradition that utilises the placement of fine needles at specific points on your body to encourage healing.
Humans are good at getting used to things. Like having weetbix for breakfast seven days a week, drinking three coffees a day or tottering about in ridiculously high heels that have the potential to cause grievous bodily harm. Yes, humans are masters of habituation. Sometimes that's good, but sometimes that means we put up with things we shouldn't have to, like pain and Jersey Shore.
If you've been putting up with pain or discomfort lately, today's the day to do something about it. Grab yourself an acupuncture session with experienced practitioner Steve Olsen from Auckland Advanced Acupuncture for just $25.
Steve Olsen has undergone four years of training in the art of Acupuncture and three years in Chinese Herbal Medecine. He's a member of the New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists and is a registered ACC treatment provider - you'll feel quite safe in his capable hands! Steve is experienced in treating all kinds of conditions but is a specialist in musculo-skeletal disorders. More than anything though, he's interested in the overall wellbeing of each of his clients, he wants to improve and enhance your quality of life and to help you to feel as healthy and happy as you possibly can.
So what is Acupuncture? It's a treatment that involves the careful placement of very fine needles at specific points on the body to encourage healing. It utilises Chinese theories on the 12 acupuncture channels that are each associated with particular organs or sections of the body, the needles regulate these channels to allow healing to occur. The Chinese have been using this treatment with great success for over 2000 years and they've seen a number of beneficial effects including the reduction of pain and inflammation and improved circulation.
More Great Auckland Deals
Plume, the Vineyard Restaurant, Matakana
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.