We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Auckland Thai Massage
$25 for a 30-Minute Thai Foot Massage or 30-Minute Thai Body Massage (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your muscles, bones and joints soothed and relaxed.
- Grab a 30-minute Thai foot or body massage at Auckland Thai Massage for $25.
- Enjoy a firm massage that uses no oil and gets straight to the cause of your pain or discomfort.
- Feel better than you have in a long time thanks to one of their experienced and professional massage therapists.
From finding your colleagues' dirty dishes in the sink to getting a last minute assignment from your boss at 4.30pm on a Friday, there are a few things that can make an average work day go terribly downhill. If you're one passive-aggressive email away from a mental breakdown then step back and take a break.
Pay $25 for a 30-minute Thai foot or Thai body massage at Auckland Thai Massage and unwind in a beautiful sanctuary right in Auckland's CBD.
If your body has been giving you grief then perhaps it's time to pay Auckland Thai Massage a visit. Their highly professional staff will make you feel relaxed and utterly at ease. Thai massage incorporates stretching over the entire body, back, neck, shoulders and legs while applying firm pressure to the muscles. This technique encourages good blood flow and despite the firmness of the massage leaving a tender feeling, you could see a huge difference within days. Whether your feet are a little tired or your whole body aches, click the buy button now and see what Auckland Thai Massage can do for you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.