We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Atrium Apartments - Mount Maunganui
$399 for Three Nights in a Two Bedroom Apartment for Two Adults & up to Three Children incl. a Car Park (value up to $810)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to Mount Maunganui for a serious sunshine injection.
- Grab three nights for two adults and up to three children at The Atrium Apartments in the Mount and pay only $399.
- You'll also get secure car parking.
- Enjoy beachfront, apartment-style accommodation and unlimited use of luxury facilities - the perfect ingredients for a relaxing weekend away.
Mt Maunganui is a tourist hotspot for a reason. Pack up the family for a three night getaway to this glorious region and pay only $399 for two adults and up to three children at The Atrium Apartments.
We're proud to team with The Atrium Apartments in Mount Maunganui for today's deal. Located in the heart of New Zealand's premier holiday location, The Atrium Apartments offer its guests stylish, comfortable apartment-style accommodation for the ultimate luxury holiday. You'll also enjoy unlimited use of The Atrium's facilities, which include an in-ground swimming pool, spa, fully equipped gym, sauna and private barbecue area. There is plenty of secure car parking and you're literally a stone's throw from one of the country's leading surf beaches, so what are you waiting for? Grab today's deal, pack your overnighter and get to Mount Maunganui. The friendly staff at The Atrium are waiting to welcome you.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.