We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$38 for a Caribbean Tasting Platter for Two incl. Two Glasses of Wine or Craft Beer (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy an authentic Caribbean experience without having to take up a decadent lifestyle of Cuban rum and cigars.
- Grab a seafood or meat platter and a two glasses of Dusky Sounds Sauvignon Blanc NV wine or Stoke tap beer $38 at Atico Cocina.
- Stylish, laid back dining that hits the right vibe and serves up all the Caribbean flavour.
- Fresh, new and enticing. Experience all the colour of Atico Cocina.
Cuban cigars, dancehall, pirates, Bob Marley, and rum. There's an important element missing from this near perfect scenario. Fret not, we've got the perfect place for you to tantalise your taste buds with some delectable Caribbean cuisine. Leave the pirates and rum at home.
Located in a large historic stable-style building, Atico Cocina brings character to your dining experience as well as the many joys of the Caribbean. Grab a platter and two glasses of Dusky Sounds Sauvignon Blanc NV or Stoke tap beer for just $38.
Atico Cocina is making a Caribbean splash in the Auckland dining scene by serving meals which invigorate with their taste and flavours. The spacious laid back setting sets the vibe. Wander out onto the deck to catch some sun. Great food and relaxing times are calling your name.
Platter contains - Fire Ice Ceviche: snapper, avocado, mango, jalapeno and gazpacho sorbet. Colombian Empnanadas: jerk beef, oxtail or black bean, queso fresco. Jamaican Jerk Wings: chicken wings and pisco sour remoulade. Berenjena Dominica: Creole crumbed aubergine and avocado crema.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.