We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$38 for a Caribbean Tasting Platter for Two incl. Two Glasses of Wine or Craft Beer (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy an authentic Caribbean experience without having to take up a decadent lifestyle of Cuban rum and cigars.
- Grab a seafood or meat platter and a two glasses of Dusky Sounds Sauvignon Blanc NV wine or Stoke tap beer $38 at Atico Cocina.
- Stylish, laid back dining that hits the right vibe and serves up all the Caribbean flavour.
- Fresh, new and enticing. Experience all the colour of Atico Cocina.
Cuban cigars, dancehall, pirates, Bob Marley, and rum. There's an important element missing from this near perfect scenario. Fret not, we've got the perfect place for you to tantalise your taste buds with some delectable Caribbean cuisine. Leave the pirates and rum at home.
Located in a large historic stable-style building, Atico Cocina brings character to your dining experience as well as the many joys of the Caribbean. Grab a platter and two glasses of Dusky Sounds Sauvignon Blanc NV or Stoke tap beer for just $38.
Atico Cocina is making a Caribbean splash in the Auckland dining scene by serving meals which invigorate with their taste and flavours. The spacious laid back setting sets the vibe. Wander out onto the deck to catch some sun. Great food and relaxing times are calling your name.
Platter contains - Fire Ice Ceviche: snapper, avocado, mango, jalapeno and gazpacho sorbet. Colombian Empnanadas: jerk beef, oxtail or black bean, queso fresco. Jamaican Jerk Wings: chicken wings and pisco sour remoulade. Berenjena Dominica: Creole crumbed aubergine and avocado crema.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.