We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$69 for a Three-Course Meal for Two or $25 for a $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $134)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a tantalising food journey through the Caribbean and South America.
- Grab a three-course meal for two for just $69 or a $50 food and beverage voucher for only $25.
- Indulge in a wonderful menu crafted by successful head chef Peter Becker.
- Enjoy stylish, laid back dining that hits the right vibe and serves up lots of flavour.
- Experience all the colour and freshness of Atico Cocina.
A man walks into the office looking tanned and relaxed.
"Been away?" asks his jealous colleague.
"Yeah, the wife wanted to try the Caribbean" he replied
"No, no. She went of her own accord."
You might not be able to take your loved one all the way to Jamaica itself but you can certainly satisfy her stomach's desires with a trip to Alto Cocina. Grab a three-course meal for two for just $69 or a $50 food and beverage voucher for only $25.
A cosy yet refined addition to the Auckland dining scene, Atico Cocina makes a Caribbean splash by serving meals which invigorate with their taste and flavours. The menu also offers a rich mixture of European, South American and African flavours, which have been reflected perfectly by head chef, Peter Becker.
For the three-course dinner menu, choose one tantaliser, one main and one dessert per person from the following:
- Yuca Chips with Ahogado
- Empanda choice of beef or chargrilled vegetable
- Tostones - sweet fried plantains with dips
- Croquestas - with jerk flavored fillings, ask your waiter for daily flavours
- Ceviche - with market fresh fish of the day
- Cabra al Curry - Braised curried goat, coconut rice, pickled cucumber and plantain chips
- Argentinian Skirt Steak - Prime angus beef, torta de platano maduro and fresh chimichurri salsa
- Arroz Con Pollo - Palomino style Latin American chicken rice dish with chorizo
- St Fernando - Charred chicken breast, avocado, mixed lettuce, vine tomato and honey coriander glaze.
- Delicia Cubana - coconut flan with caramel
- Sorbetes y Helados - Selection of artisan sorbets