We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$89 for a 5-Course Caribbean Dinner for 2 at Atico Cocina, Freemans Bay (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a tantalising food journey through the Caribbean and South America.
- Grab a five-course Caribbean dinner from Atico Cocina for only $89.
- Indulge in a wonderful set menu crafted by successful head chef Peter Becker.
- Get your choice of main from Argentinean skirt stake, fish of the day, charred prime angus beef scotch, or fresh chimichurri.
- Enjoy stylish, laid back dining that hits the right vibe and serves up all the Caribbean flavour.
- Experience all the colour and freshness of Atico Cocina.
Escaping to the Caribbean is not cheap. But with this fantastic deal you can experience all that Caribbean cuisine has to offer without leaving Auckland and without breaking the budget.
Satisfy your stomach's desires with a trip to Alto Cocina. Grab a five-course Caribbean dinner at Atico Cocina for only $89.
New to the Auckland dining scene, Atico Cocina makes a Caribbean splash by serving meals which invigorate with their taste and flavours. The Caribbean offers a rich mixture of European and African flavours, which have been reflected in the set menu by Head Chef Peter Becker.
Caribbean five course menu:
- Arepas - Grilled corn bread, smokey pork jerk, and avacado.
- Calamari Salad - Charred calamari with rocket leaves, virgin olive oil, roasted garlic, and parmigiano.
- Crayfish bisque - Roast peppers, zambuca salsa, and plantain crisps.
- Choice of mains - Either an Argentinean skirt steak - a charred prime Angus beef scotch steak with fresh chimichurri, or get the fresh fish of the day.
- Delicia Cubana - Coconut Latin flan with guava sauce.