We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for Three-Quarter Head of Foils, Treatment, Cut & Blow Wave (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't be mistaken for Christmas garbage this summer.
- Grab a three-quarter head of foils, treatment, cut and blow wave at Asylum Hair for just $99.
- Senior stylists Steph and Kat at Asylum will recreate your look completely or spruce up the locks you already love.
If your family nearly threw you out with the Christmas tree after mistaking your hair for matted mess of tinsel, then it's time to sort out your tresses before you end up being made into compost.
Feel like a million dollars by grabbing a three-quarter head of foils, treatment, cut and blow wave at Asylum Hair for just $99.
What better way to start 2013 than with a brand new you. Asylum Hair's senior stylists, Steph and Kat know all the tricks and trends to get your locks looking their finest. Whether you're happy with your current style or want a complete new start to the year you'll be in expert hands. You'll be treated to a three-quarter head of foils, conditioning treatment, a cut, and blow wave so you leave the salon looking and feeling like a brand new person.
More Great Auckland Deals
One Tree Grill
Auckland Ayurveda & Therapeutic Massage Center NZ Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.