We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for Three-Quarter Head of Foils, Treatment, Cut & Blow Wave (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't be mistaken for Christmas garbage this summer.
- Grab a three-quarter head of foils, treatment, cut and blow wave at Asylum Hair for just $99.
- Senior stylists Steph and Kat at Asylum will recreate your look completely or spruce up the locks you already love.
If your family nearly threw you out with the Christmas tree after mistaking your hair for matted mess of tinsel, then it's time to sort out your tresses before you end up being made into compost.
Feel like a million dollars by grabbing a three-quarter head of foils, treatment, cut and blow wave at Asylum Hair for just $99.
What better way to start 2013 than with a brand new you. Asylum Hair's senior stylists, Steph and Kat know all the tricks and trends to get your locks looking their finest. Whether you're happy with your current style or want a complete new start to the year you'll be in expert hands. You'll be treated to a three-quarter head of foils, conditioning treatment, a cut, and blow wave so you leave the salon looking and feeling like a brand new person.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.