We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Associated Dental Practices
$69 for an Examination, Two X-Rays, Scale Polish & Whitening Consult - Mt Eden & Birkenhead (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look after you teeth with today's deal, after all they have to last you your whole life.
- Pay just $69 for an Examination, Two X-Rays, Scale Polish and a Whitening Consult at Associated Dental Practices Ltd.
- Let the experts treat your teeth to some TLC today.
- GrabOne voucher for yourself and one as a gift for a friend.
Teeth. You bite with them, chew with them, cut with them, tear with them, smile with them, and hold things in them. Once you have placed your last baby tooth below your pillow, ready to be retrieved by the tooth fairy, those 32 new teeth will last you the rest of your life, so you've got to look after them. Help keep your teeth in tip-top shape with today's awesome deal.
Pay just $69 for an Examination, Two X-Rays, Scale Polish and a Whitening Consult at Associated Dental Practices Ltd, in either Mt Eden or Birkenhead, normally valued at $150.
Take care of your teeth, after all, they do have to last you all your life. With today's deal let one of the experienced and qualified dentists assess your teeth and give them the TLC they deserve. Get an initial dental examination and two X-Rays to discover if they are fit and healthy. What's more get a scale polish and a whitening consult with one of Associated Dental Practices qualified dentists. You'll come out feeling great, and thinking you should have paid the dentist a visit months ago.
Grab this deal today and give your teeth a once over, they have to last you the rest of life...look after them! Click the green BUY button now and don't miss out. Choose a location that suits you, redeem your coupon at either the Mt Eden Practice or the Birkenhead Practice today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.