We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Associated Dental Practices
$799 for a Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown or $75 for an Examination, Two X-Rays, Scale, Polish & a Whitening Consult - Birkenhead & Mt Eden (value up to $1,150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your teeth back on track so you can have a healthy smile.
- Grab a porcelain fused to metal crown for only $799 or grab an examination, two x-rays, scale polish and a whitening consult, for only $75, at Associated Dental Practices in Birkenhead and Mt Eden.
- Friendly, helpful service to ensure you have a stress-free dental experience.
- Go from musty yellow to pearly whites to get those teeth back on track.
They say you need money, fame and good looks to make it in today's world. But without a killer smile you ain't got nothing.
Grab a porcelain fused to metal crown for only $799 or grab an examination, two x-rays, scale polish and a whitening consult, for only $75, at Associated Dental Practices in Birkenhead and Mt Eden.
Take care of your teeth– after all, they do have to last you all your life. With today's deal you can either get that much needed metal crown or you can let one of their experienced and qualified dentists assess your teeth and give them the TLC they deserve. With the examination you'll get two x-rays to discover if they're fit and healthy. What's more, you'll get a scale polish and a whitening consult with one of Associated Dental Practices' qualified dentists. Looking after your teeth is one of the most important things for improving your hygiene and your general well-being. So visit this friendly team of dental professionals today and get that smile back to perfection.
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Fingers Thai Massage
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.