We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ascension Wine Estate
$49 for Two Tickets to The Feelers Summer Tour at Ascension Wine Estate Tonight, Friday, 25th January (value $98)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep ringing in this season of music with this unforgettable concert experience.
- Grab two tickets to the Feelers Summer Tour at Ascension Wine Estate on Friday January 25th for just $49.
- Be entered into a draw to win a signed copy of the Feelers music book, as well as a meet and greet with the band back-stage after the event that night.
Summer's the time for enjoying live music and, in this most harmonic of seasons, the concert in today's deal should be front and centre in your events calendar.
Grab two tickets to the Feelers Summer Tour at Ascension Wine Estate on Friday January 25th for just $49. Plus, anyone who purchases today's deal will go into a draw to win a signed copy of the Feelers music book, as well as a meet and greet with the band back-stage after the event that night.
Help commemorate the release of their new live album, The Feelers: The Naked Sessions, with this perfect summer show. Opening for The Feelers will be These Four Walls, a group that's already supported such international acts as Nickelback, Disturbed and Karnivool. Doors open at 7pm, with These Four Walls and The Feelers taking the stage at 8pm and 9pm, respectively.
More Great Auckland Deals
Red Cap Carpet Care & Pest Control
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.