We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Around Waiheke Tours
$49 for a Five-Hour Waiheke Wine & Beer Tasting Tour (value $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Emerge from your winter nest, hibernation is over – spring is here!
- Grab a five-hour wine and beer tasting with Around Waiheke Tours on Waiheke Island for only $49.
- Pamper your palate with a wide variety of Waiheke’s best wines and beers.
- Perfect for a relaxing day out of the city with your lover, friends, work colleagues or you can even have some ‘me’ time.
- Vineyards may include Peacock Sky, Goldie or Wild on Waiheke (includes beer tasting).
The sun has been peeking around the clouds, stretching its arms and making us feel all tingly and happy. No more dilly dallying around the house. Spend your weekend away from the chaos and indulge your senses in the glorious liquids that also make us feel all tingly and happy.
Fall in love with our beautiful country when you grab a five-hour wine and beer tasting tour with Around Waiheke Tours for only $49.
Waiheke Island is the gem of Auckland. If you're coming from Auckland City, you'll meet the Waiheke Tours team at 11.45am on the wharf at the Matiatia on Waiheke Island. Catch the 11.00am ferry from downtown Auckland. You will find yourself ensconced in lush, rolling hillside, peaceful bush and some of the country’s best vineyards. You will be taken to three contrasting vineyards from around the island, giving you a taste of the broad range of the delicious nectar that Waiheke has to offer. Your heart will be light in your chest and, with a grin on your face, you'll be returned to the ferry terminal for the 5.00pm ferry back to Auckland City. There is simply no better way to pass the day.
Please note: Ferry costs are not included.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.