We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Around Waiheke Tours
$49 for a Half-Day Wine Tour incl. Premium Tastings at Three Top Vineyards (value $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and escape to wonderful Waiheke Island.
- Grab a half-day wine tasting tour with Around Waiheke Tours on Waiheke Island for only $49.
- Pamper your palate with a wide variety of Waiheke’s best wines.
- Perfect for a relaxing day out of the city with your lover, friends, work colleagues or you can even have some ‘me’ time.
- Vineyards may include Peacock Sky, Goldie, Batch, Te Motu, Wild on Waiheke and Kennedy Point.
- Cost of tasting is included within the deal.
While fine wine might get better over time, this deal is going to expire very soon. So you better be quick.
Fall in love with Waiheke Island when you grab a half-day wine tasting tour with Around Waiheke Tours for only $49.
Waiheke Island is the gem of Auckland. If you're coming from Auckland City, you'll meet the Waiheke Tours team on the wharf at the Matiatia on Waiheke Island. Catch the ferry from downtown Auckland. You'll find yourself ensconced in lush, rolling hillside, peaceful bush and some of the country’s best vineyards. You'll be taken to three contrasting vineyards from around the island, giving you a taste of the broad range of the delicious nectar that Waiheke has to offer. Your heart will be light in your chest and, with a grin on your face, you'll be returned to the ferry terminal for the ferry back to Auckland City. There is simply no better way to pass the day.
Please note: Ferry costs are not included.
Tours operates Daily. Morning tours: catch 10am ferry from Downtown; tour returns in time for 2pm ferry back. Afternoon tours: catch 1pm ferry from Downtown; tour returns in time for 5.40pm ferry back on weekdays, and the 5pm ferry on weekends.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.